What is the best cassette for speed?
Top 5 Road Bike Cassettes in 2020
- Shimano Tiagra CS-HG500-10 Road Bike Cassette. Check Latest Price. …
- SRAM PG-1050 Cassette [ 10-Speed] Check Latest Price. …
- Campagnolo Chorus 11 Speed Road Cassette. Check Latest Price. …
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 Cassette. Check Latest Price. …
- Campagnolo Veloce 10 Speed Cassette. Check latest prices.
What is the best gear ratio for a mountain bike?
Choosing the correct chainring
|Chainring||Lowest gear||Highest gear|
What cassette do pros use?
Pros often use a 55×11-tooth high gear for time trials. On flat or rolling stages they might have 53/39T chainrings with an 11-21T cassette. In moderate mountains they switch to a large cog of 23T or 25T. These days, they’ve joined the big-gear revolution like many recreational riders.
How often should I change my cassette?
As mentioned, you will want to replace your bike cassette at least once every three years, even if you are not riding super regularly. However, if you are riding your bike a high mileage each year, you will want to change the cassette each season.