Which bike gives the highest mileage?
Top 10 Bikes with the Best Mileage in India in 2020
- TVS Sport (Mileage: 95kmpl) …
- Bajaj Platina 100 (Mileage: 90kmpl) …
- Bajaj CT 100 (Mileage: 89kmpl) …
- TVS Star City Plus (Mileage: 86kmpl) …
- Honda Dream Yuga (Mileage: 84kmpl) …
- Yamaha Saluto RX (Mileage: 82kmpl) …
- Hero Splendor Plus (Mileage: 81kmpl) …
- TVS Radeon (Mileage: 70kmpl)
Which bike has 90 mileage?
Best Mileage Bikes in India 2019 – Overview
|Hero Splendor Pro||90 KMPL||Rs 49,598 – Rs 51,954|
|TVS Radeon||80 KMPL||Rs 48400|
|Bajaj Discover 100||85 KMPL||Rs 50,176|
|Honda Dream Neo||84 KMPL||Rs 50,699|
Which bike has lowest mileage?
We have also listed the adjoining mileage, engine displacement and price (ex-showroom Delhi) of each vehicle to help you choose the one best suited to your requirements. Take a look!
List of low maintenance bikes in India.
|Models||Ex- Showroom Price|
|Bajaj Pulsar 125||Rs.74,118|
|Hero Glamour FI||Rs.70,950|
Which sports bike gives more mileage?
This twin spark engine develops 16.6 bhp at 8500 rpm and 14.52 Nm torque at 6,500 rpm. The power from the engine is reduced by 0.2 bhp with the BS6 upgrade while the torque figure is increased by 0.3 Nm.
Bajaj Pulsar 180F.
|Model||Bajaj Pulsar 180F|
|Top Speed||120 kmph|
|Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)||₹ 1,13,018|
Which is the No 1 bike in India?
1. Hero Splendor. Economical and extremely reliable, Hero Splendor has been topping charts of most sold bikes in India for the better part of 2019.
Which bike is mileage king?
The most popular Top Mileage Bikes include TVS XL100 (80 kmpl), TVS Radeon (73 kmpl) and Yamaha Fascino 125 (68 kmpl). The top bike manufacturers that produce best mileage bikes are.
Top Mileage Bikes in India 2021.
|TVS Radeon||Rs. 59,900 – 71,082||73 kmpl|
|Yamaha Fascino 125||Rs. 72,030 – 78,530||68 kmpl|
Which bike is best in hero?
Top 5 Hero Bikes: Best Mileage Bikes of Hero
- Hero Super Splendor. Mileage: 83 kmpl. …
- Hero HF Deluxe. Mileage: 83 kmpl. …
- Hero Splendor Plus. Mileage: 80.6kmpl. …
- Hero Passion Pro BS6. Mileage: 70 kmpl. …
- Hero Passion XPro. Mileage: 85.6kmpl.
Which petrol is best for bike?
For those having super bikes and super cars Speed 97 is the only super fuel available in India and costs around 65-70 rupees a litre. In my opinion the premium that you pay for every liter of higher-octane petrol is justified if you have a high performance machine.
Which bike is easy maintenance?
10 Best Low-Maintenance Bikes in India at a Glance
|Bike Model Name||Price (Ex-Showroom Delhi)|
|Honda CD 110 Dream||₹64,505|
|TVS Star City Plus||₹66,895|
|Bajaj Pulsar 125||₹72,122|
|Honda Splendor iSmart||₹65,950|