Who makes the fastest 250cc dirt bike?
Fastest 250cc Dirt Bikes
- Honda CRF250RX. Top Speed: 70 mph / 113 kph. …
- Husqvarna FC 250. Top Speed: 72 mph / 116 kph. …
- KTM 250 SX-F Fastest Dirt Bike. Top Speed: 78 mph / 126 kph. …
- Yamaha WR250F. Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 kph. …
- Kawasaki KX250. Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 kph. …
- Yamaha YZ450F. …
- Honda CRF450R. …
- Kawasaki KX450.
Which 250 2 Stroke is the best?
5 Best 2-Stroke Dirt Bikes
- Yamaha YZ250. Yamaha YZ250 (source) The Yamaha YZ250 has an impressive track record in motocross and supercross. …
- Suzuki RM250. Suzuki RM250 (source) …
- Honda CR250R. Honda CR250R (source) …
- Kawasaki KX500. Kawasaki KX500 (source) …
- KTM 250 SX. KTM 250 SX (source)
What 250 dirt bike has the most horsepower?
250cc. The 2019 Husqvarna FC 250 is the 250cc dirt bike with the highest amount of horsepower. It has 46 horsepower, 19.3 pound-feet of torque, and an average top speed of 80 miles per hour.
What is the top speed of a 250cc dirt bike?
This is true whether you are buying a low cost bike or a high end bike. Another factor affecting the speed of a bike is the type of engine used in the bike. The bigger the engine the faster the bike will go. A 250cc dirt bike comes at a maximum speed of 55-70 mph (90-113 km/h) depending on a type of engine.
What is the best dirt bike in 2021?
Not only the body but also good quality brakes and handles must be present.
- Best Dirt Bikes 2021:
- KTM 450 sx-f Dirt Bike:
- Yamaha YZ250F Dirt Bike :
- Yamaha YZ250 Dirt Bike:
- KTM350 XC F Dirt Bike:
- KTM 300 XC-W Dirt Bike:
- Honda CRF 450 R Dirt Bike:
- Kawasaki 450KX Dirt Bike:
What’s the cheapest 250 dirt bike?
Best 250cc 4-Stroke Dirt Bike 2021:
|KTM 250XC-F||6.5||Check Price|
|The Suzuki RM-Z250||7||Check Price|
|The Honda CRF250L Rally||6||Check Price|
|The Husqvarna TE250i||6||Check Price|