What is the price of a Razor scooter?
Some of the higher end models of electric scooters for adult riders cost upwards of $600 with an electric motor battery charge time of 3.5 hours and a speed of up to 15 mph. However, the average electric scooter cost is around $300.
What is the cheapest scooter to buy?
Top 5 cheap scooters
- Lexmoto Echo 50 – the cheapest new 50. …
- Aprilia SR50 – the 50cc used performance choice. …
- Direct Bikes 125 Spyder – the bargain new 125. …
- Honda PCX125 – the best used 125. …
- Vespa Primavera/LX/GT/GTS 125 – the cool one.
Is a Razor scooter worth it?
Razor kick scooters are a fun and easy ride that will last through several kids. While not the smoothest scooters on the market, for the price they can’t be beat. The Razor A5 Lux is better suited for kids 8+ while the smaller A2 is more manageable for kids 5+.
What’s the best Razor scooter to buy?
Best 10 Razor Scooter for Adults In 2021
- 0.1 #1 Razor A5 Lux Kick Scooter.
- 0.2 #2 Razor EcoSmart Metro Electric Scooter.
- 0.3 #3 Razor A6 Kick Scooter.
- 0.4 #4 Razor A3 Kick Scooter.
- 0.5 #5 Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter.
- 0.6 #6 Razor E100 Electric Scooter.
- 0.7 #7 Razor Power Core E90 Glow Electric Scooter.
How fast can a Razor scooter go?
This electric scooter is coming in hot with speeds up to 15 miles per hour. Its high-torque motor is super quiet, chain-driven, has twist grip throttle acceleration control, and a hand-operated brake.
What is the weight limit for a razor?
The Razor A kick scooter has weight limit of 143 lb and weighs just 4.62 lb. If your kid is older than 5, then you can buy this scooter for them. The scooter has a folding mechanism and adjustable handlebars for easy carrying.